Thursday, January 6, 2011

Missing Him

Ben arrived at the compound/camp where he's staying. I feel bad for him, he's currently living and working in a shipping container. I got to speak to him a little bit today which was comforting, I miss him so much. I'm doing ok, I have my little emotional out burst but overall I'm doing ok. today was 30 degrees outside and here I am curled up inside in a jumper and trackies, I had no idea how hot it was, it just shows you I didnt leave the house. Today I didnt feel like dealing with anyone, I wanted to be left alone to cry if I wanted to without feeling bad or without someone thinking I was being negative and depressing. I know it'll get easier, it just seems so different this time. Normally when Ben had to leave it was still in the same country and I could still talk to him and txt him but now he's in a remote country with limited phone service and only plug in internet so no facetime it just seems harder with the lack of communication. I cling onto phone calls and emails since I don't get them as often as I like. Not to mention I think it's harder also because I have Jayden aswell. I just wish our family could have been together a little longer before he had to go.

Tomorrow I hope I feel better since I have a lot I need to do. I need to post 2 letters, see Kim in the morning and Kylie in the arvo. Then I need to pick up my little man =) I miss him so much too and it's been harder since he hasn't been around to keep me on my toes. 
I can't wait until monday when clare gets back, things just seem a lot more in order when she is around. Oh well i guess I better hit the shower and try and get some shut eye.

Fiona xx


Pictures of Bens room/shoebox




His office



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin