Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A New Start

So I have an old blog but thought I'd start a new one, I've put up a link to my OLD BLOG HERE because I'm just gonna start where I left off. 

A lot has happened since I last blogged. 
Obviously Christmas was one of them so you can only imagine how chaotic that was. Then Boxing day our little bubba decided to make an appearance with only LITERALLY 1 hour notice. Instead of gracefully going through all stages of labor, I went into active labor straight away resulting in nearly having him in the car but all in all he was a healthy 8lb 5oz, 50.5cm little bubba named Jayden Glenn. I delivered at 10:35am and was out of hospital at 8pm that night. Max has been absolutely wonderful with him and he is just the cutest towards him, he loves being a big brother and helping out. It is def a lot of work but so far it has been 110% worth it.
 













On a sadder note Ben left for PNG this morning, he was pretty upset having to leave me with the kids at such short notice but at least he was able to help out with Jayden for the first week. He's so great with him and I can't wait for him to come home already. I miss him so much and it hasn't even been 24 hours. He has arrived safely to a motel there and heads out to the compound he'll be staying at in the morning. I've been pretty numb all day with a few little emotional out burst but overall I'm coping for the mean time. I've been finding comfort in episodes of army wives from the start lol and also comfort in Jayden as I don't have Max until friday so been good having baby and me time with lots of cuddles and no distractions =)

Anyways I better head off, since Jaydens still figuring out his feeding and sleep scheduals any rest I can get goes a long way 

Fiona xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin