Thursday, November 1, 2012

Family Tree

Today I went out with Clare for lunch while Ben looked after the kids then came home and got stuck into the family tree Ben and I are doing for Gran & Pops 66th Wedding Anniversary. It is coming along so nicely!! Ben built the box to go behind the frame I bought and I have completed the leaves with all the names :) I think it looks really good and know they will LOOOVVVEEE IT!! I have also ordered a few miniature dolls house props that I am impatiently waiting to come in the mail just to give everything a bit of life! once all the props go in it will be ready to give to Gran and Pop :) I can't wait!


Here's a few sneak peak photo's, it's a bit hard to get a good photo once the glass goes on because of the reflection but you'll get it.

Fiona xx






UPDATE: Ok so the frame ended up being really difficult so we made it as a standing version!! I love how it turned out and the grandparents were so thrilled. We added some fake turf and little dolls house accessories :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin