Sunday, April 1, 2012

Kates Baby Shower

It was Kate's baby shower today, all the decorations looked so cute. I couldn't stay very long as had to help Ben pick up a car in Melbourne but it was a lovely afternoon. Jess, Nicole and I organized, decorated and baked for the occasion and it worked out so well. We went with a subtle yellow duckie theme as it was gender neutral. Kate wanted to find out the sex but both times going in for the ultrasound there was so co operation from bubs. I'm so excited I can't wait, baby will be due April 16th via C-section. Not knowing the gender doesn't really help with present deciding hehehe.

Anyways I have some pics from before the party of some of the decorations. I haven't got my hands on any from the day once it was set up though. Obviously the banner said Kate's Baby Shower but to long to display :) Also I did a basket of wishes for baby so everyone could fill out little cards with messages to baby and I made custom stickers for lolly jar favours :)

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin