Thursday, April 12, 2012

Survival Kits - Hens Night Gifts

Nicole, Jess and Clare are playing huge parts of organising my Hen's night. I'm not 100% sure whats happening but I can only assume it will be fabulous hehe :) Everything is done and organised and the only trouble is that I'm having trouble finding a dress for the occasion hahaha but that's ok I have a still have a few weeks to go.

Anyway I wanted to show the girls my appreciation with a small gift. 
I wasn't really sure what to do and after a lot of thinking and looking I decided to make survival kits. I saw this idea on pinterest and just had to make my own version. I am so happy how they turned out and I thought it is very appropriate and quirky as a gift for a girls night out :)
Only 24 more days until I become Mrs McGregor Yay!! I can't wait, I'm so excited. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with Ben he is the reason I smile everyday. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin