Saturday, October 1, 2011

Friday Frenzy!!

Ben and I get emailed Jetstar's Friday frenzy deals and normally we just delete them before we open them but yesterday something possesed Ben to open it and he decided to point out to me that flights from Melbourne to the Gold Coast are going on sale from 4pm-6pm for $59 for travel dates in which our wedding falls in.. WHAT A BARGIN!!! Ben jumped on the computer at 4pm and booked flights for us, the kids and the bridal party.. we saved $715 so thrilled!!! Well was exciting since the flight we booked the other day for our December trip seemed so much more expensive compaired to the sale ones lol.

I just want the wedding to hurry up!! I am so excited and can't wait for the moment I marry my bestfriend. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin